Help make The Walk To Protect Our People And The Places Where We Live a success with your financial contributions, in-kind contributions, and the gift of your time as a planner/organizer.
1. The Walk needs your tax deductible financial support.
We’re raising money to pay for food, vehicle costs, outreach and publicity, medical supplies, portajohn rental, campsites, art supplies, educational materials, and more. Any excess monies raised will go to support the ongoing work of the Walk’s parent organization, the NC Alliance To Protect Our People And The Places We Live.
NC WARN is the Walk’s partner and fiscal sponsor. Checks may be made out to NC WARN and mailed to NC WARN, P0 Box 61051, Durham NC 27715-1051. Be sure to include the words “ACP Walk” on the memo line.
Or you may make a credit/debit card donation by clicking the button to go to NC WARN’s secure Paypal page. (Note: Paypal will automatically designate your donation for the Walk.) Please be aware that if you wish to claim the contribution later on your taxes, you will need to provide your mailing address on the form.
2. The Walk needs in-kind contributions. If you can help with any of these, please be in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org. Check back regularly for list updates.
- bus loan (old school bus would work fine)
- van loans or contributions toward van rentals
- pick up truck loan
- porta john
3. The Walk needs you. Would you like to join the Walk planning team and working groups? We have a place for you and plenty of work to do! Contact us at email@example.com for more information.